Santa Claus, Mrs. Claus and his elves are coming to the Ice Rink at The Woodlands Town Center! Enjoy a magical morning and special visit with Santa.
Ice Skating in The Woodlands, Texas
- PRICES VARY BY DAY OF THE WEEK Book now to view daily pricing!
Enjoy a day on the ice!
The Woodlands Township invites families and friends to enjoy seasonal ice skating in the 21,000-square-foot permanent multipurpose facility, located near the intersection of Lake Robbins Drive and Six Pines Drive.
The facility features ice skating in the main room with lighting, a state-of-the-art sound system, and tables for parties and concessions.
The Ice Rink operates on a seasonal basis with special holiday hours for school holidays, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day.
Helmet and walker rental available onsite for additional fee:
- Helmet rental – $10.00 plus tax.
- Walker rental – $10.00 plus tax.
- Table rentals available ($12.50 plus tax).
Daily Hours (excludes holidays; see holiday hours below)
- Monday through Thursday: 3 to 9 p.m.
- Friday: 3 to 11 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Sunday: Noon to 6 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day: 1 to 9 p.m.
- Christmas Eve: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Christmas Day: 2 to 8 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve: 10 a.m. to 1 a.m.
- New Year’s Day: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- School Holidays (Based on CISD Calendar):
- Monday through Thursday: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fridays: 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.