Enjoy The Ice Rink at The Woodlands Town Center this Holiday Season
The Woodlands Township invites residents and visitors alike to enjoy the Ice Rink at The Woodlands Town Center this holiday season. The 21,000-square-foot permanent multipurpose facility features ice skating in the main room with lighting, a state-of-the-art sound system, tables for parties, and concessions.
The ice rink is located at The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion multi-purpose building/event center on the northwest side of The Pavilion at the corner of Lake Robbins and Six Pines.
- 2005 Lake Robbins Drive, The Woodlands TX 77380
- Monday through Thursday: 3 to 9 p.m.
- Friday: 3 to 11 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Sunday: Noon to 6 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day: 1 to 9 p.m.
- Christmas Eve: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Christmas Day: 2 to 8 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve: 10 a.m. to 1 a.m.
- New Year’s Day: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- School Holidays (Based on CISD Calendar):
- Monday through Thursday: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fridays: 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.